September 22nd, Public Hearing for Planning Board
Public Hearing on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 6 pm at Whitefield Elementary School, for a permit for a Medical Marijuana Cultivation Facility.
*** Effective May 2021****
The Planning Board will resume to IN PERSON Meetings on May 19, 2021 and Meetings will now begin at 6:30 pm. They will be held at the Central Fire Station located at 24 Townhouse Road.
Access will still be available by Zoom for those that can't attend in person.
Meetings will then be held regularly on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6:30 PM in Person with availability by Zoom. CLICK HERE to access upcoming meeting information.
The Planning Board is a group of elected officials to serve in the capacity outlined by Maine Statute. CLICK HERE to access Maine's statute information regarding Planning & Land use regulations.
CLICK HERE to review the Planning Board rules of practice.
The Planning Board Chair has an email that can be used for contact or questions at [email protected]
Planning Board Members
- Glenn Angell, Member - Term Expires March 2022 (207) 549-3333
- Dan Burns, Member - Term Expires March 2023 (remainder of Scott Cecil's term)
- Kristin Mason, Chair - Term Expires March 2023 (207) 512-5495
- Kathy Dauphin, Member - Term Expires March 2024
- Jennifer Grady, Member - Term Expires March 2024